Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Past few days I have been seeing a lot of National Guard traffic going in and out of Clinchport. Today I drove by thge school once about 5 pm and again at 11:30 pm. Both times the parking lot was standing full of NG trucks and Hummers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    was broomstick patrol on duty as well?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    coulda swore i saw an icy hot truck headin that way
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Yeah they said they was going up to poor wise county and give ya'll some broom.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Shoulda known if it had to do with free broom the ape would find it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]- please don't lump us all together

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    I don't have a clue hunter, but hopefully they are working on the land down below the football/baseball field. When I was in school they were supposed to build a softball field, and track down below the field, and move the backstop farther back for the baseball field.

    I know a lot of times, the local NG will work on that for school systems, and community projects. I hope that is what's happening at least.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Thanks for the reply stripes. At least someone was mature enough to answer this post. I know the incident is funny to some but I know a couple of those kids and they sure dont think it is funny. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Hunter and Stripes, that's what's going on right now - they are filling in the big hole behind the baseball field so that the land can be used to extend the baseball field.

    To the rest of you - hope your child never has to go through something like that one day. Just shows how ignorant and immature you are...sad thing is, I can almost bet you'll never grow up. Some people just don't. You probably fit that bill.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Thanks for the info VT. I am glad they are finally making some progress on the expansion. If they move the basepaths, and everything back, man will leftfield take a poke to knock one out!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know what is going on at Rye Cove High?

    Is it Gate City's or Big Stones unit doing the work? Its great they do stuff like this for the high school. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •